Designer Series Paper isn't just great for cards. It's great for making envelopes too! Here's a quick little tutorial on how to turn your favorite DSP into mini envelopes:
- a sheet of designer series paper
- one Stampin' Up! square mini envelope, or any mini envelope you'd like to copy
- pencil, scissors, ruler, bone folder, and adhesive
1. Carefully disassemble or pull apart the mini envelope and unfold.
2. Using the unfolded envelope as a template, lay it flat on the sheet of dsp and trace around it using a pencil.
3. Cut out the envelope shape from the dsp.
4. Use your ruler and a bone folder to create crease lines just like those on the disassembled envelope. Fold along the crease lines you just made.
5. Finally, assemble the envelope by adhering the bottom flap to the two side flaps!
DSP envelopes are great to have on hand. Just tuck a quick note inside without worrying about making a fancy card. The envelope has all the fancy you need!
A full tutorial with step-by-step photos will be available on my blog on Tuesday, June 7th! And look forward to more quick tutorials in every newsletter!