Powerlines is published whenever I have accumulated enough information to justify another issue.
My profile - My name is Deon Binneman and I am a speaker, seminar leader, trainer, consultant, coach, thought leader and change agent that advises companies how to build, sustain, protect and restore business reputations with stakeholders.
Availability - I am available for training, consulting & speaking assignments globally where I can assist. Specifically I run training courses on Managing Business Reputation, Stakeholder Reputation, Mitigating and Managing Reputation Risk, Product Recalls, Dealing with the Media and Crisis Management and others, and have done so in 13 countries.
Here are some things you could do:
1. Read and Subscribe to my blog – Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation – to never miss a post again.
2. Read my profile on Linkedin and connect with me - interview me or invite me to speak or facilitate at an in house event.
3. Read my Twitter updates – I tweet on reputation, strategic communication, OD and crises issues.
4. Ask me how I can help your organisation build a favourable and lasting reputation with all of your stakeholders.
5. Subscribe to Powerlines – my monthly newsletter which goes to about 9000 readers worldwide. I will send you a complimentary copy of this via another mail and would appreciate feedback on the contents.
6. Subscribe to my Stakeholder Reputation Group on Linkedin
I am easy to get in touch with. E-mail me at [email protected], call me at 27 011 4753515 or Skype - deonbin, or connect with me on Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin.
SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: Subscriptions to Powerlines are at no cost. To subscribe, put the word SUBSCRIBE in the body of an email to [email protected]
COPYRIGHT: Please distribute this newsletter freely. Credit excerpts to Deon Binneman. This newsletter may not be sold. Material in this newsletter can be reprinted if the following information is printed: by Deon Binneman - Reputation Management Speaker, Consultant and Trainer, mail to: [email protected]
Forward this newsletter to a colleague! If you belong to an association that budget for speakers, please recommend me! I speak both locally and internationally. I appreciate feedback, corrections, and comments about anything mentioned in Powerlines.
Copyright 2011, by Deon Binneman, All Rights
THANK YOU FOR READING POWERLINES